Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amoeba's great deals



Amoeba has to be by far the best place to collect and share and hear new musiq. I love the fact that they have free live concerts at times, and on top of that they rep underground stuff and thats a plus. I'm guilty to a point that one day I went to Amoeba and bought $280 worth of cd's. The cd's in this pic are some of them. One day I woke up and had this crave to buy cd's. No it didn't go like that actually, I've always wanted to buy the actual cd's of the artists I love so much. So why not hit up Amoeba and find some cheap azz cd's. Too bad most of the cd's I bought were regular price but I wouldn't of found them any where else so I had to cop them. One thing I do know is that I will never buy $280 worth of cd's again just for the fact that I could put all that mula into gas haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment