Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nights in Rodanthe

I just seen one of the best love story movies in a long time. It is called: Nights in Rodanthe and it starts Richard Gere and Diane Lane. They both play a wonderful role in this movie and they come together very well. I enjoyed this movie all the way to the last parts of it. What I mean by that is, this movie didn't end like I thought it would but I found out that, that is what made if an even better movie. I advice anyone who loves a tipical love story but with a little twist to it, to watch this movie. By the way this movie didn't come out this year so don't kill me if your searching for it in the 2009 section haha. It came out in 2008 and slipped right by me. Again a wonderful flick and worth every penny.




1 comment:

  1. Nights in Rodanthe is a movie where Dr. Paul Flanner (Richard Gere) who is on his way to reconcile with his estranged son.Adrienne is struggling with an unsuccessful marriage besides a rebellious young daughter and is contemplating divorce..i really enjoyed the movie . i watch nights in rodanthe movie from this website.....

    ReplyDelete