Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Joose


Joose is a drink I was introduced to by a couple close friends of mine. It is a alcoholic energy drink. It is very popular for it's high alcholic content of (9.0-9.9%). For it to be an acholic beverage is one thing but for it to be combined with an energy drink is another. Joose contains caffeine, taurine, ginseng, and certified colors. I don't encourage anyone to drink it if you don't know how your body will react to two strong things combined together. You can find Joose at your neighborhood liquor store. I forgot how much it actually costs but I think it's $2-3 dollars. I don't drink red bull or monster at all but for some apparent reason I tried Joose and didn't think it was that bad at all. Anyways I think this drink is very much interesting and wonder what else United Brands Company are going to come but with in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. damn, jungle juice. i've heard of this but i thought it was just like mixing a whole bunch of alcohol together for like a party.. i didn't know they actually sold it. :P i love energy drinks.. i need to try it!

    ReplyDelete