Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Staples Center & it's Existence

Damn, everytime I go to the Staples Center it seems like a better and better experience than before. I just love the whole scenery there with all the damn lights, musiq and people. By the way the add of the Nokia center was excitin' I must add. But anyways the times I go to the SC are for Lakers games and in occasion to Clipper games. I f**kin' hate the Clippers but support them cuz they are unfortunately an LA team lol...Back to the matter in hand, and that the SC has to be one of the best places in Downtown LA as well, sadly to say though. I swear I've been to atleast 10 other states in the US and damn our downtown is one of the worst. Everywhere else seems to have it clean and manageable. Our city leaders don't seem to care enough to do something about the whole downtown period but we will see soon if they even have the mula to do so. and I will be at the nokia center later on this yr for a concert or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment